Wednesday 8 April 2009

Just 'til June....

It's been a while since anything got posted up here - James hasn't figured out blogger yet, so i'll have to get his videos off him and put them up. in the meantime, do check out our youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/oogliabeast - it has all the videos which haven't quite found their way on here yet!

Today's video is a quick little song from my frazzled brain, bemoaning the fact I can't seem to write my dissertation, and would rather write silly little songs about nothing than finish my degree!


I, don't have the time / To write songs about my holidays, with this dissertation on my mind / But here I sit, can't finish it / The words are bad, the grammar poor, but look how I play in 5/4:

Words have always come so easily / But now blank pages seem to laugh at me / Someone help me finish my degree / I'll pay you good money to be me.

But just 'til June........

1 comment: