Thursday 5 March 2009

Song 2. Woohoo!

Evenin' all,

Today's song is an upbeat little number about an unusual ant. Inspiration for lyrics comes from Jennifer Smith. So blame her. I've put the lyrics in below because I rushed it and I dont' think the vocals are very clear. This'll be a much swifter process when I can just use the digimatal camera. Anyhoo....

I'm not the biggest, or the strongest ant you'll meet
But I make up for it by the lightness of my feet,
I flit about the colony, my step as light as air
When hungry monsters come to eat, well I just won't be there.

I pirouette, escape the threat, I leap just like a ninja, and that's why.....

Not all ants fear the aardvark.

I learned my skills in the hills of samurai Japan
I trained in aikido, kendo, judo, jujitsu, origami, kung fu and shotokan.
Now I jump and vault and somersault, no other ant comes close
So when that hungry beast arrives, I'll vanish like a ghost
I pirouette, escape the threat, I leap just like a ninja, and that's why....

Not all ants fear the aardvark. Not all ants fear the aardvark. Not all ants fear the aardvark. Not all ants fear the aardvark....

No comments:

Post a Comment